HomeDirectory of PrintersGlossary of Printing TermsAboutPaper Sizes

Glossary of Printing & Computer Graphics Terminology
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z


Using an opaque material to block parts of an image from light exposure, also called knockout

Flat non-gloss paper finish

Instrument used to determine paper thickness or caliper

Middle tones
Tonal values of a photograph or image between highlights and shadows; must be balanced for accurate reproduction

Moire Pattern
An undesirable pattern that occurs when screen patterns overlap due to incorrect screen alignment or angles


Privacy Policy